Q. Can WESI provide all the services I need to complete a development?

Most of the time, surveying and engineering is all the consulting needed to finish a development. Sometimes a wetland biologist, geo-tech, structural or traffic engineer may be needed on a project. If so, we can generally let you know before a project is started and provide references.